Repozix is a reporting platform that can be used to build beautiful, insightful, and rich reports. It can be used by companies with different sizes for their internal reporting or with agencies that need to share reports with their clients. Reports can be created in a few seconds and users can easily update and customize them.
- Connect a data source
- Create a report
- Customize a report
- Share a report
Connect a data source
- Go to the home page of your account by logging in or signing up.
- Go to the Connect page, by either clicking on Connect in the home page or from the left navigation.
- Select an integration from this list and click on the Connect button.
- Follow the steps to grant Repozix access to your account.
- At the end, select one or more clients from the dropdown list and click on Submit.
Create a report
- From the home page, click on Create or go to the Reports page, by clicking on Reports in the left navigation and click on + Create Report.
- Select one of the two options to either Start Blank or Use a Template.
Start with a blank report
- Click on Start Blank.
- Fill in the needed information, Report Name, Datasources, and optionally give Labels to your new report.
Use a template
- Click on Use a Template or naviagte to the Templates page, by clicking on Templates in the left navigation.
- Check the list of available templates and click on Preview to make sure the selected report is what you need.
- To use a template, click on Use Template from within a template or click on a template name from the list of templates.
- Fill in the needed information, Report Name, Date Range, and select the Datasources to create your new report by replacing the Data Element Creators.
Customize a report
- To change the look and feel of the report, you can:
- Change the logo of the report, which you can do by going to the top left menu and clicking on the second icon from the right which says Report Logo.
- Change the theme of the report, which you can do by going to the top left menu and clicking on the third icon from the right which says Customize your Theme.
- Click on a widget and change the colour(s) of its data element(s).
- To change the content of the report, you can:
- Add a widget to the current page of your report if you still have space.
- Change one or more data elements of an existing widget.
- Add a new page and start creating new widgets.
Share a report
- Go to the Reports page, by clicking on Reports in the left navigation and click on Share.
- Send the copied link to your colleagues or your client and they will be able to see the report.
- If you used a Recurring Date Range then the report will be automatically updated when the report is opened.